Thursday, November 20, 2014

Winning WNTM outfit designs!

Hi woozens its your resident fashionista CrimsonIce with the newest outfits in the woozworld store.

WNTM!
Congratulations to Cutiexpiexgirl and JakeStar- for winning the WNTM fashion design contest!
So here's a review on the outfits!
Girls: Outfit I love the hair and I can see that it is a edited design of the hair named "fringe braid" the mesh arms and simple strapless bodice dress is a nice addition with parts of the skirt edited from the "Flowy skirt". The heels aren't my favourite and I don't like how they sit like open toed boots. Never the less the gold belt seems to save the outfit and overall i don't mind it. I think the dress will be a huge hit but the hair will be the second preferred option as the fringe braid has more detail and looks a bit more well designed. Loving the outfit, what an awesome job Cutie has done on this outfit, its an 8/10 from your fashionista!
Boys: I like the two toned hair but the lack of contrast is a bit boring, the shoes look stylish and simple but lack that extra detail to make it stand out. I'm in love with the shirt and adore how it has the casual yet classy feel. That tie is so casually loose and the jacket is like a cross between a suit jacket and a leather jacket, it's a hot casual look and it kinda looks a bit bad boyish. The pants are a bit too detailed and the way the roll up at the bottom doesn't suit the outfit and I think they should sit over the shoes a bit more. Otherwise the outfit is a personal favourite and I can't say how much I love the shirt! It's a 9/10 from your fashionista!
Thats all my fashionista's
This is your resident fashionista CrimsonIce signing off
CrimsonIce xx





No comments:

Post a Comment